Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ups... I wash my flashdisk...

So... This is the second article with english... And dont be angry if you find some mistakes okay, just laugh... Hihihh...

i want to share about one of my foolish think i ever done... Hihihhh... Its about my stuff, did you know about flashdisk???... Of course you know right???...
Its some stuff that can keep your data save, its very important for me... It was probably 3 years i have been using it...

Okay... This is my story... previous day... Maybe a day or two... I need to wash all my cloth, coz it is too many dirty things in my room... So i put everything in the something that like basket but it can keep water inside, i don't know what it is called... Hihihh... In Manado it called 'ember'... Hahhah...
Oke so i put the detergent and the water mixed with my cloth and my trousers there... And i leave it for about 30 minutes, just like what is said in detergent pack... And after 30 minutes i'm starting to wash with some odd things in my mind, i try to figure it out... And than... I try to check my trousers pocket... And... Oh... My GOD... I forget it... My flashdisk is there... Ups...
Dont be panic... Dont be panic... I try to cooling down myself...
i try to get it dry with hang it with my cloth under the sun and after an hour or more i get it down and put it into my stock of rice... And i leave it in about 1 day... Hoping that it will be fine... After that i try to connect it with my computer... End... tada... it works normaly... Hhahahh...

If you have the same problem with me never connect your flashdisk into computer before it absolutly dry... leave it for a day in the rice... Cos i ever heard that rice can absorb the water...

And things that i can learn from this experience is... if we done some foolish thing, dont be panic... Just enjoying it... Hahahhh... And hoping that everything is gonna be alright, just wait a little while... Hihihhh...

GOD bless you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment