Monday, March 14, 2011

is it impossible???

ooo... God... it's morning again... thanks for today... and it's a bit cold in malang...
i just can't sleep well last night coz... every night i dream about my final... ooo... GOD it seems will make me crazy...
maybe that was my foult from the begining, coz it's a wrong motivation... i'm so sory, now just want to change that motivation into a right motivation, that i'm doing all of this things for YOU... even i doubt it could be done or not... this feeling is so annoying, it break down my spirit...
when my mother called a few days ago and said: "mo klar jo itu???..."... and i answer: "berdoa jo...".
yeah... it's one and a half month remain... and still not get the turbo on... owww... i know it's my bad... but i know i have a big GOD... even it seems like impossible for me but not for GOD...
what ever it'll take... i'll do my best for YOU... hope what i have now is a faith... coz if i get it done this semester it's because of YOU...
without YOU i'm nothing...

Nothing is impossible... i thrust YOU... and i know U don't let me to walk alone, right??... hold my hand and don't ever let me go again...

No comments:

Post a Comment