Monday, March 14, 2011

when i'm afraid....

today... i just feel empty with all of things that mix in my life... i feel afraid about it... actually my final... there is no progress this day, when i try work on it, some interuption come mix in my head... it's a public place so i can't tell it here... i try to having some conversation with my friend but nothing happen... still cant work well...
so i try to have conversation with my FATHER... but it still the same... afraid, and i'm not sure about my self... i feel i'll ruin everything in my life and people around me... but at list i found something that will change my life... that is "when i'm afraid i put my trust in YOU"... and it claming me down... even just a word, at list it gave me some inspiration, and makes me feel sleepy now, and hope i can sleep well this night...
just say the word in your heart hope it works for you too...

afraid_1024

GOD bless you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment