Monday, April 25, 2011

sorry for the Easter day

okay... lets talk about Easter day...
so what was your Easter day???... done some fun???...

just wanna share something about my easter...
actually it's a bad Easter day ever... yeah... you know... i dont go to the church on that day... why???... yeah because i'm a bit sick actually, but i could go if i want... but... i didnt go...

so why i called it a bad easter day ever???...
yeah because i skip the celebration...



why its so important to me???...
of course its so important to me because HE died for us... and i want to give thanks to HIM with attending the celebration...

okay... the thing is i don't go to the celebration of GODs love, and even my heart, my act, all of mine didn't go there...
and what i get in that day... nothing actually... just feeling guilty and everything that mix and feel like a sinner... of course i'm a sinner but this time its feel so bad...
i cant believe that i did a foolish thing on that day... all of mine was in the black side on that day... my act, my brain, my heart all of it that could be black it change to black...

it feels like... i dont know... it's difficult to explain...
i have failed that day...
maybe a lot of people tells about how happy they are for that day, because that was a happy day... but different with me...

but people change and i dont want to stay in this condition...
i'm sorry GOD... maybe i'm your worst son... actualy i dont want to be that... but i did it...
so hope it could be changed soon...
im sorry GOD... im a LOSER...

but one thing that i know Easter its about LOVE... HIS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE... hope there still has another change for me...

So let us thank HIM with act that's the way to thank HIM not just saying, like me, every day i say about how great is OUR GOD but my act was not on the same way...

happy easter all...

No comments:

Post a Comment